An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Executive to join one of Australia’s premier hospitality companies. The Sales Executive will play a key role in optimising commercial outcomes for the Fresh Collective in Brisbane.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and working closely with the internal Events Department this position has five key areas of responsibility:
- Inbound Sales Conversion
- Outbound New Business Generation
- Post Event Follow up
- Repeat Business
- Venue Relationships
Why work at The Fresh Collective?
- Industry leader in the hospitality sector including events, restaurants and cafes
- The chance to work for a company who cares about its people and the community
- Working with an established and well-regarded premium brand
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a key focus on client relationship management and development
About the role
- Generate Sales leads and opportunities through a variety of channels â both inbound and outbound
- Work closely with the Events Team. The Sales Executive will pass on confirmed sales to event managers to complete all aspects of event management
- Ensure that all Fresh client relationships are maintained and developed to maximise retention and loyalty
- Create and deliver weekly/monthly reporting needs to the business
- Organise and attend meetings when business opportunities are identified, representing The Fresh Collective in a professional and appropriate manner
- Research and identify venue opportunities for Fresh to be able to cater in. Approach new venues and establish a relationship
- Salary range: $60-80K + Super depending on experience
About you â the successful applicant
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales focused role is essential. Sales experience within the hospitality industry is highly regarded
- Previous roles in a call centre or a cold calling environment is desirable
- Proven account management experience
- Tertiary qualification is preferred
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
- Strong administration skills
- A passion for food, excellent guest service and hospitality
- A positive, self-starter, with a can-do attitude and are comfortable working within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional communication skills
About The Fresh Collective
Sydney based hospitality group, The Fresh Collective, operates a portfolio of cafÃ©s, restaurants and stores and provides catering and event services in a number of iconic venues across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane including: The Museum of Contemporary Art, Art Gallery of NSW, Sydney Theatre Company, The Queensland Museum and The Tote at Brisbane Racing Club. Fresh have a reputation for the delivery of excellent food and service, with a team of dedicated professionals, who are among the best in the industry.