Due to current strong growth in functions, the Fresh team in Brisbane has immediate vacancies for experienced and friendly Function Waiters to join their Service brigade. Work across a wide variety of functions and events, across Brisbane and surrounds â no two days are ever the same. Supported by a strong management team, Waiters work to ensure that all function service is performed to the highest The Fresh Collective standards.
- Immediate start
- Every shift is different!
- Work as part of a growing hospitality group
- Unlimited potential for career growth and advancement
- Discounts across Fresh venues
- Hourly Rates: M-F: $26.49 Sat:$31.79 Sun:$37.08 PHol:$52.98
- Work a range of functions and events in and around Brisbane, from lunches to cocktail parties, intimate functions and dinners
- Venues include Brisbane Tote, Queensland Museum and many others
- Be a part of exciting large scale events including Brisbane Festival
- Perform set-up and break-down of functions and events
- Provide service in a range of styles, including cocktail, corporate and alternate drop
- Deliver food and beverage service to guests in a professional, efficient and courteous manner
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Waiter â and be able to carry 3 plates and complete tray service
- Proactive and perform well a fast-paced environment
- Ideally coming from a high-end restaurant background or have catering experience.
- Fluent in English
- Very strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing and friendly personality
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Valid QLD RSA
- Valid working rights in Australia.
- A passion for executing amazing events!