The CafÃ© at the Art Gallery of NSW is a hub for the diverse community of AGNSW - a cafe for its visitors, members and the staff of the art gallery. It is a place to meet, eat, talk, plan, rest, and recharge
Working under guidance by our Executive Chef, the CafÃ© menu have a select number of quality items that offer broad appeal and suitability for a wide demographics, with dishes that have been designed to be quick and easy to serve. All menu items are prepared freshly each day and all items are of a high quality
Open daily 10am â 3pm
- Excellent work/life balance with mainly daytime shifts
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly and motivated team environment
- Be part of a growing hospitality group
- Permanent role
- Work closely with the CDP and Head Chef to ensure efficient food production and quality control
- Ensure the highest standards of presentation and quality
- Assist in running sections in a high-quality cafÃ© environment
- Follow standardised recipes correctly to provide food to the highest standard
- Certificate 3 or similar in commercial Cookery
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience from busy cafe, bar and restaurants
The Fresh Collective is a Sydney based hospitality group with a reputation for delivering exceptional experiences and premium food and beverage for events and in venues throughout Australia. With a dedicated team of experienced chefs, event planners and professional wait staff, Fresh has become the go-to for event catering in Sydney, providing a range of experiences from intimate dinners to grand banquet feasts.
Fresh is the food and beverage provider in a number of iconic venues across Sydney and Brisbane including the Queensland Museum, Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney Theatre Company and the Art Gallery of NSW. We also operate a range of cafes in Sydney and Brisbane.
In Queensland we also have been the exclusive caterer for Polo in the City Brisbane for three years, and Polo by the Sea Gold Coast for two years.