The Fresh Collective are recruiting for a Supervisor to join the team at the newly opened Hidden Valley Resort, Wallan, Victoria. We are looking for an experienced and passionate Supervisor whom is driven to grow with in the company
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- Work life balance – flexible working hours!
- Career development across multiple group venues
- Excellent working conditions
- Assist Management with managing a team of 15 + staff across the Bistro, Bar and Function areas
- Management of Food and Beverages
- Complete existing procedures regarding day to day operations including administration processes, WHS, RSA.
- Training and development of service staff
- Competent leadership skills
- Maintaining an immaculate and well organized venue
- Full time position
- Bar/restaurant experience from well-established, fast paced large venues,
- Experience working with a Bistro and working in functions
- Supervisory experience managing 15+ staff
- Passion about food and beverage
- Strong knowledge of wines, spirits, classic cocktails and keg management
- Keen to grow within a company
- An eye for detail and focus on customer experience
- Strong communication skills
About the company – The Fresh Collective
Sydney based hospitality group, The Fresh Collective, operates a portfolio of cafés, restaurants and stores and provides catering and event services in a number of iconic venues across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane including The Museum of Contemporary Art, The Queensland Museum, Sydney Theatre Company and the Sydney Living Museums portfolio. At Fresh we have a reputation for the delivery of excellent food and service, with a team of dedicated professionals, who are among the best in the industry.
The Fresh Collective is currently recruiting for front of house, events, chefs and kitchen staff for our latest venue Hidden Valley Resort, located near Wallan in Victoria, just 50 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD. Set within a 432-acre, country estate, amongst rolling hills and pencil pine trees, Hidden Valley Resort boasts stunning views and enviable lifestyle attractions and will open in late October. Hidden Valley Resort will be a food, events and retail destination with a bistro and bar, state of the art conference and events centre, world-class golf course and luxurious spa and pool.