We are looking for an experienced Venue Manage to join the Fresh Collective Team at a new venue opening in Fortitude Valley late February 2020. The role involves leading a small knit team in a vibrant food and beverage business. Open Monday â Friday this venue needs a charismatic and customer focused Manager.
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting venue
- Great career development options
- A friendly and motivated team environment
- Excellent work/life balance with mainly daytime shifts
- Be part of a growing hospitality group
- Responsible for ensuring the successful operation at the Cafe and service delivery of events held in the space or showroom.
- Ensure standards of excellence are achieved regarding customer service, staff presentation and grooming
- Lead by example and nurture and motivate a small knit team
- Make high quality coffees
- Perform daily management duties autonomously
- Plan, analyse, report and deliver current and future financial management of the venue
- 3+ years cafe/venue management experience
- Hands on management skills
- Strong Barista skills
- Passionate and motivated about working in a fast-paced busy environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be eligible to be the venue licensee
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Be available to start work in late February 2020
The Fresh Collective is a Sydney based hospitality group with a reputation for delivering exceptional experiences and premium food and beverage for events and in venues throughout Australia. With a dedicated team of experienced chefs, event planners and professional wait staff, Fresh has become the go-to for event catering in Sydney, providing a range of experiences from intimate dinners to grand banquet feasts. As a Gold Licenced caterer with over twenty years’ experience Fresh is the food and beverage provider in a number of iconic venues across Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, including the Queensland Museum and Museum of Contemporary Art. In Queensland we also have been the exclusive caterer for Polo in the City Brisbane for three years, and Polo by the Sea Gold Coast for two years.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at The Fresh Collective on , quoting Ref No. 886983.