One of Sydney’s well-established event catering companies currently has an exciting opportunity and is looking to appoint a Sales Director to be the driver in in new business development for our company. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Sales professional to join this growing company.
- Generous salary package on offer plus incentives ( non capped)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee discounts across the group
- The chance to work for a company who cares about people and the community
About the Role
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for driving event revenue with a key focus on relationships with clients and venues.
- Develop relationships, generate sales leads, generate enquiries and requests for quotes from the company’s existing database of clients to encourage repeat business
- Manage the portfolio of venues that the company can cater in and be responsible for researching and finding new venues, develop relationships with venues and optimise revenue potential from venues
- Manage the pitches to get onto venue panels
- Set, execute and review sales strategy and sales planning
- Accountability for sales budgets, KPI's, incentives and forecasts
- Build strong relationships with industry partners and clients and maximise sales opportunities
About You â Essential Requirements
- Proven experience in a Sales Director position
- Have national sales or group sales experience
- Be a self starter and thrive off winning new business
- A well-documented portfolio of growing business revenue through industry relationships
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills to secure and develop new business and handle conflict resolution.
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving mindset with the ability to focus on creative solutions
- Ability to work autonomously but also within a team