The Fresh Collective is currently recruiting for service staff for one of Sydneyâs most exciting annual events â Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour â and this yearâs opera is the hugely popular West Side Story. Located within the Botanic Gardens with views out to Sydney Harbour this month-long event offers our staff a working environment like no other. We are looking for experienced Kitchen Stewards available to work from 4th March-21st April. The will be ongoing work for the right candidates
The Kitchen Steward is responsible to perform basic kitchen duties:
- General washing up
- Cleaning of kitchen equipment
- Cleaning of kitchen surrounds
- Deep cleaning
- Prior experience in a kitchen environment with knowledge of food hygiene
- A responsible person who shows initiative
- An eye for detail
- Hard working, physically fit and reliable â able to lift 10-15kgs comfortably
- Good communication skills
- In possession of a valid working visa, with an open availability available to work 25-30 hours a week Tuesday â Sunday.
Hourly pay rate: Mon-Fri - $24.34 / Sat â $29.21 / Sun â $34.07 / Public Holiday - $48.68
You must be able to bring printouts of the following documents to your Interview as successful applicants will be hired on the spot so we will need to collect these details:
CV, RSA, Passport ,Visa, Tax File Number and Superannuation Details
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at The Fresh Collective on , quoting Ref No. 845997.