Experienced Service Staff – West Side Story
The Fresh Collective is currently recruiting for service staff for one of Sydney’s most exciting annual events – Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour – and this year’s opera is the hugely popular West Side Story. Located within the Botanic Gardens with views out to Sydney Harbour this month-long event offers our staff a working environment like no other. We are looking for Function Waiter’s Cashiers and Baristas available to work from 22nd March-21st April.
There will be ongoing casual work on offer for candidates who perform well during this event.
Rates of Pay for this position are as follows:
Monday-Friday $25.28p/h 7am-7pm,
+ $2.20 form 7pm -12:00am ($27.45 p/h) + $3.31 from 12am-7am ($28.59 p/h)
Saturday $30.33 p/h
Sunday $35.39 p/h
Public Holiday $50.55 p/h
- Experienced as a Waiter, Bartender, Cashier or Barista
- Personable, engaging and mmaculately presented
- Waiters must be able to carry 3 plates and complete tray service
- In possession of a current NSW RSA
- Passionate about customer service and making a great impression
- Fluent in English and with excellent communication skills
- In possession of valid working rights
- Be a part of this exciting large-scale event at an iconic outdoor location
- Deliver food and beverage service to guests in a professional, efficient and courteous manner
- Ensure RSA is strictly maintained
- Approximately 20-35 hours per week on a rotating roster from Tuesday – Sunday’s.
- Shifts are from around 4.30pm onwards
Successful candidates must be available the following dates:
- Able to attend one of the open interviews on the 5th, 6th, 12th or 13th March.
- Must be available to work most days from 20th March until the 21st April – lots of work available!
You must be able to bring printouts of the following documents to your Interview as successful applicants will be hired on the spot so we will need to collect these details:
CV, RSA, Passport ,Visa, Tax File Number and Superannuation Details
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at The Fresh Collective on , quoting Ref No. 845975.