The Fresh Collective are seeking a motivated and experienced Front of House Supervisor to join the Service team. This autonomous position is responsible for ensuring that functions, events and venue service are run to Fresh’s high Standards of Excellence.
About the role â Front of House Supervisor
- Run events and services across a variety of venues in Sydney and the greater surrounds
- Receive briefings from the Venue and Event Managers prior to the event
- Deliver exceptional client experiences across a range of functions and events including cocktail parties, conferences, and sit-down dinners
- Oversee all service related aspects of the from set up, through service, and pack down
- Supervise a team of experienced function waiters and bartenders
- Be the client liaison throughout the event
- Work closely with the culinary team, keeping clear communication lines at all times
- Represent The Fresh Collective to the highest standard
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience across the hospitality industry, supervisory experience and training is highly regarded
- A passion for food and wine with a focus on organic produce and sustainability
- Ability to assist in leading a team to provide an exceptional hospitality experience
- Excellent customer service coupled with strong communication skills
- Organised with good time management and administrative skills
- Hold a valid RSA
- Must hold full Australian working rights
- Work closely with a highly successful management team
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- Work life balance â flexible working hours!
- Career development across multiple group venues
- Excellent working conditions
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at The Fresh Collective on , quoting Ref No. 881576.