Fresh has vacancies for experienced Corporate Waiters and Function Waiters to join our Service team. The successful candidates will work across a wide variety of corporate functions and events, across Sydney and surrounds. No two days are ever the same.Currently we can offer 20 plus hours a week with the opportunity of more for the right candidates.
- Every day is different!
- Work as part of a growing hospitality group
- Unlimited potential for career growth and advancement
- Discounts across Fresh venues
- Work a range of functions and events in and around Sydney, from boardroom lunches to cocktail parties, intimate functions to dinners for 1,400 guests
- Be a part of exciting large scale events including Vivid Festival, Opera on Sydney Harbour, and a range of Polo events both locally and interstate
- Perform set-up and breakdown of functions and events
- Provide service in a range of styles, including cocktail, corporate and alternate drop
- Deliver food and beverage service to guests in a professional, efficient and courteous manner
- Ensure RSA is strictly maintained
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Waiter that must be able to carry 3 plates and complete tray service
- Proactive and perform well a fastpaced environment
- Ideally coming from a highend restaurant background or have catering experience
- A la carte experience
- Fluent in English
- Very strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Valid NSW RSA
Please be aware we will be conducting group style interviews on Tuesday 11th February to be successful you must be available to attend allocated interview time.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at The Fresh Collective on , quoting Ref No. 891950.