The Fresh Collective is a rapidly expanding company and we are looking for a self-motivated and friendly Driver to join our Logistics Team.
- Free lunch provided daily
- Growing hospitality group
- Training provided
- A friendly, professional environment
- A short walk to Redfern Station, or free street parking available
- Work from our Head Office in Redfern
- Carefully pack and load glassware, containers, linen, food and kitchen equipment
- Drive a courier van and 3T Pantech Truck to various locations across Sydney
- Flexible working hours of up to 35-40 hours per week
- Work the bump-ins and -outs for large events
- Full manual driver's licence
- Experience driving a 3T Truck
- Prior courier or driver experience
- Good knowledge of Sydney CBD, including location of loading docks
- Must be available to work weekends
Monday-Friday $25.28p/h 7am-7pm,
+ $2.20 form 7pm -12:00am ($27.45 p/h) + $3.31 from 12am-7am ($28.59 p/h)
Saturday $30.33 p/h Sunday $35.39 p/h
About The Fresh Collective
Sydney based hospitality group, The Fresh Collective, operates a portfolio of cafÃ©s, restaurants and stores and provides catering and event services in a number of iconic venues across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane including the Museum of Contemporary Art, The Queensland Museum, Hidden Valley Resort, and the Sydney Living Museums portfolio. At Fresh, we have a reputation for the delivery of excellent food and service, with a team of dedicated professionals, who are among the best in the industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at The Fresh Collective on , quoting Ref No. 844147.