The Fresh Collective has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Catering and Operations Manager to join their team. This new Corporate Contract is based in the Sydney CBD and will oversee a CafÃ© and Event floor for the client. Based onsite full time this position will act as the day-to-day point of contact for the length of the contract.
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting corporate venue
- Great career development options
- Build and develop your own team
- Be part of a growing hospitality group
- Discount across all Fresh venues
- Work Hours: Monday to Friday
- Implement agreed set objectives and targets for catering and cafÃ© relevant to budget and operational standards (ie: Business Plan & Marketing Plans).
- All Financial Management â Labour costs and rostering, quoting and forecasting
- Implement and follow all policies and procedures in areas of responsibility
- Ensure all services and catering are managed and delivered in the appropriate manner
- Knowledge and implantation of Work Health and Safety practice
- Execute all onsite catering in accordance to client bookings
- Develop and maintain an effective business partnership based upon close collaboration and communication with all stakeholders
- Provide meeting room, function, cafÃ© and staff breakout service according to operational standards
- 3 years catering and cafe management experience
- Experience managing and running corporate catering services
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Highly motivated and an ability to work both in a team and as an individual
- NSW RSA
- Event Management or Hospitality qualification is highly regarded
- Barista and Bar skills
The Fresh Collective is a Sydney and Brisbane based hospitality group experiencing rapid growth. Fresh has a reputation for delivering exceptional experiences and premium food and beverage for events and in venues throughout Australia. With a dedicated team of experienced chefs, event planners and professional wait staff, Fresh has become the go-to for event catering in Sydney, providing a range of experiences from intimate dinners to grand banquet feasts. As a Gold Licenced caterer with over twenty years’ experience Fresh is the food and beverage provider in a number of iconic venues across Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, including the Queensland Museum and the Museum of Contemporary Art.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at The Fresh Collective on , quoting Ref No. 891922.