The Muse Cafe, located in Brisbane’s South Bank as part of the Queensland Museum, is recruiting for a strong casual Chef de Partie to join the team. Run your section in this fast-paced a la carte cafe and help to mentor more junior members of the culinary brigade.
About the role â Chef de Partie
- Based at the Queensland Museum
- Work closely with the Sous and Head Chefs to ensure efficient food production and quality control
- Run your own section in a high-quality and high volume cafe environment
- Ensure the highest standards of presentation and quality
- Changing menu to match Museum exhibitions
- Day time shifts (Monday â Friday) â excellent work/life balance
- Excellent career progression and development
- Friendly team environment led by a strong Head Chef
- Casual Position 25 â 30 hours a week
- Qualifications in Cert III Commercial Cookery
- Experience in fast-paced cafe or events environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for cooking, and be open to learning new skills in the kitchen
- Valid working rights in Australia, with the ability to work full-time hours
- A QLD Blue Card or be willing to undergo a criminal history check
About The Fresh Collective
Sydney based hospitality group, The Fresh Collective, operates a portfolio of cafes, restaurants and stores and provides catering and event services in a number of iconic venues across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane including: The Museum of Contemporary Art, The Queensland Museum and UNSW. Fresh have a reputation for the delivery of excellent food and service, with a team of dedicated professionals, who are among the best in the industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at The Fresh Collective on , quoting Ref No. 887919.