The MCA Cafe, located on Level 4 of the Museum of Contemporary Art and overlooking Circular Quay, is recruiting for the Assistant Manager and Supervisor positions. This would suit the art lovers of Sydney who are passionate for hospitality.
- Work with one of the most stunning views in Sydney
- Staff access to the MCA exhibitions and In-store discounts
- A friendly and professional team environment
- Employee discounts
- Employee awards
- Develop your career within an award-winning hospitality group!
The Roles â Assistant Manager and Supervisor
- Lead a team of waiters, hosts and baristas
- Deliver exceptional customer service to regular patrons and guests
- Ordering and stocktake
- Develop and train new and existing team members
- Rotating roster over 7 days â weekend work is required
- Work predominantly day shifts with one evening per week
- Based in The Rocks by Circular Quay
- Minimum 12 months management/ supervisory experience in a busy fast paced venue.
- Strong barista experience
- Friendly personality, with a focus on providing top level customer service
- A passion for the hospitality industry
- The drive to lead and mentor a team of junior staff
- NSW RSA
- In possession of valid Australian Working Rights
The Fresh Collective is one of Sydneyâs premier hospitality companies providing excellence in quality of food, and offering new and exciting standards across all their events and venues. Fresh is responsible for delivering on a wide range of premium functions and events â from boardroom lunches to weddings, parties, and events of up to 6000 guests. Fresh have been running the MCA Cafe and all events at the MCA since 2012.